How Do I Report My Mailing Address/Phone Number Change to AAHArefs?

Question: I moved last season, but AAHArefs still has my old mailing address and telephone number. This is making it difficult for assignors to contact me. How do I report my mailing address and phone number change so that the AAHArefs database is corrected?

Answer: The Atlantic District gets all officials' mailing addresses and phone numbers from USA Hockey itself. If you need to correct your address, you have to tell the Member Services Department at USA Hockey who will automatically tell the Officiating Department and the Atlantic District Officiating Program.

The easiest way to do this is to make the corrections through the USA Hockey National On-line Registration System at the beginning of the season. You can access that system by visiting

If you have already submitted your registration information for this season to USA Hockey, and you only need to change your email address, go to and enter:

  • Your Confirmation Number from your USA Hockey registration email (not your Member Number),
  • Your old email address
  • Your new email address

If you don't have the USA Hockey registration email with the Confirmation Number, or you need to change your full address or any of your telephone numbers, send an email to, and provide:

  • Your member number
  • Your name
  • Your old address
  • Your old telephone numbers (home and work)
  • Your new address
  • Your new telephone numbers (home and work)
  • Your new email address

Leave a comment